CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Spread The Love Award



Mrs. Paula Wanamaker passed this award along to me. I have made a promise to myself to let the all the people in my life know that I am thinking about them. It will take a while to get to everyone, but I am going to do it. What would this world be without love? Does it not make the world go round?


I am suppose to pass this award along to 3 other bloggers, who are just as worthy of it, as myself. So, I am passing it along to:


Kelly Cook @ Kuties by Kelly. Kelly is an awesome person who puts her family before herself often and show love toward everyone around her.


Annette Bodnar @ Toadily Handmade Cards. She has started back to school and I am so proud of her. She always makes time for her family and her children are the best kids in the world.


Jennifer Patch, she and I grew up together and she is the sweetest person ever and a great mom to her kids and nephew.

1 comments:

Jennifer Patch said...

Thanks you made me SMILE! I would like to get together sometime.