CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 27, 2008

A House Divided

Yes, tonight we are a house divided. The Colts with our man Payton and the Titans with Collins is a real rival around here. Clint and I are die hard Payton fans and Curtis and Shawn are Titans all the way. I fixed us a little spread before I have to go to class, but I am cutting out at 7:15 hopefully. A Nacho platter and Chile dogs and popcorn later. What else do you need?

The boys have been waiting all weekend for this game. I think Curtis sums it up #2(lol). No matter who you cheer for Tennessee has a hand in each team Manning or the Titans. May the better Man (Payton) win. We don't have any bets around here, but before the night is over I am sure there will be some chore swapping. Enjoy and GO COLTS!!!!!

2 comments:

Shannon's Stuff said...

Hey girl. Im back to the blogging world. Im a free woman now so I can say what I want to on my blog. lol Check it out and catch up on all of my drama.

Alison Cummins said...

It was so good to see you guys tonight! Your boys are the cutest! I can't wait to see your pictures!

Hugs,
Alison