CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

SNOW DAY

We had to get out just a little bit. Most of the snow here is gone, but it was snowing a little bit while we were outside for a total of 5 minutes. I love the new system the School System is using to call and let parents know about school closings. It called us about 9:29 last night.
For those of you who don't know those other kiddo's in the pic, Keaton and Kristen. Kristen is almost always with me after school. I think she's part mine, but she loves Shawn more. Curtis is sick and begged to go so I let him go out just for the pictures. I wanted to get the buttercups in the shot, but they got in front of them. My granny always said it would snow on the buttercups and it always has. I'm going to enjoy my snow day and clean house and cook a good supper for tonight. Have a great day off.

On Friday we will be attending the Native American Showcase at MTSU with Clint's class. We hope to get to go, but we love the snow. I'll post pics later from our trip.

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Leanne love your sweet family, and the snow pics! Enjoy your day off!!!

ReminisceHeirlooms said...

I hope you all had a blast today! Miss you...

Ashley Barnes said...

Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog. Looks like your boys are getting big too! How cute they are!