CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day


Happy St. Patrick's Day. I love it because green is my favorite color. We are sitting in watching it rain. One of the girls I work with at Bath & Body makes scrapbooks and has started a blog. Kristin's link is posted in my links. Make sure you check it out. I am so glad that spring break is here. The boys are excited about not having to go to school for a week. I hope everybody has a great week and enjoys their time off.
Brandi I am working on your order. Hopefully it will be done soon.

6 comments:

Sheila said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you sweet friend! I hope you enjoy your time with your sweet boys! Lets get together for lunch one day, I asked Kelly too!

Anonymous said...

thanks for mentioning me! I also make doggie bows and in the process of making outfits! Ill have some up soon!

Brandie said...

Just bring them to Mike whenever they are ready. I am looking forward to it! I know they will be beautiful:)!

Sheila said...

Hi Leanne, just stopping by to visit! Call me ASAP I need to talk JA stuff! Have a blessed day.

Anonymous said...

hey leann I changed my blog name...it is now www.saavyfashionsbykristin.blogspot.com...change it to that in your links!!! thanks!~!

Anonymous said...

it is savvyfashionsbykristin.blogspot.comsorry i misspelled it eealier..i typ to fast lol