CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Curtis Is 7

My, my how time has flown. I can't believe my baby is 7 today. He is a very independent young man. He came into this world weighing 9lbs 6oz and look at this bean pole now. He has made us so proud. He gives his
all and tries to help others. The saying "Boys will be Boys " fits him to a T. We all love you and hope you have a great day today. We'll be parting at school today with his "Brownie" cake and goodies.....

5 comments:

Saylorsmom said...

Happy Birthday, Curtis!
Love Saylor

Sheila said...

Happy birthday Curtis! 7 years old wow....I hope you had a wonderful birthday party and if I know you Mom it was spectacular!

Sheila said...

Hi girlfriend come over to my blog I have a surprise for you!

Tip Junkie said...

Happy Birthday, Curtis! How exciting.

I wanted to let you know that since your Rudolf Bow was featured on Tip Junkie as a tip, you can add an "I Was Featured" button to your blog.

Simply Joy Catering said...

How time flies!!!! He will be in college before you blink! Hansome boy!!!!

Thank you for your darling comments about your cookies. I don't make one penny off these cookies all of the money goes to Westwood's Youth Group Relay For Life Team. Someone might not understand why I am doing this....but...I can contribute this way and help do something wonderful for the Church and a wonderful charity! Being a liscensed caterer, I can contribute food for donations and feel good about it. Our youth group has raised over $2,000 so far. Last year they raised $800. Yeah Westwood Kids!!!! We are having a pancake breakfast this Saturday morning! Tell everyone to come! I'm cooking!!!!!

You are such a great friend and I am so please to know you and have you as a friend!

Only Through Him,
Joy