CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

PARTY WITH GNASH

Last Saturday was Cody's 7th Birthday. The Party had a great suprise guest coming, but the kids did not know who it was. When Gnash arrived all the kids went crazy. I wish I could have been there, but I had to leave before he got there.
The boys called me as soon as they go home and were so excited that Gnash came to Cody's party. He gave them Posters, stickers, keychains and signed pictures of him. They talked about it for days. Thank you Cody for inviting us to your awsome party.


1 comments:

Sheila said...

Leanne your boys are so sweet, and polite and kind. You and Shawn have done a wonderful job with them. I am so glad they are such good friends with my sweet nephews....I know they loved the party...