CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Oh, Yeah!!!!

I have been going back to school at Motlow. I was very unsure about going back, but thanks to Shawn, Mom and Tonya I bit the bullet. I am taking America History. I love the class. We have had one quiz and a essay. I made 100's on both. I faced my big bad wolf last Monday night. We had our first exam. I studied and studied. I felt like the more I studied that the less I knew.

As soon as he laid that test on my desk, I had a heart attack. I thought I was ready for this. The entire process of learning to study all over again was overwhelming. So last night was the tell tell. The teacher handed out the test and boy was I excited....

An 86 that's a B!!!!!!!

I was so excited as soon as I left class I called Mom, then I called Melissa. I could not call home because Shawn and the boys were already in bed. Shawn has to be at work at 4:00 a.m. and I didn't want to wake them. I got home a just could not help it. I bounced on the bed and announced that I got a B on my test. Shawn was happy, but he didn't want to see it. I wonder why? I look back on my former years in school and I didn't seem to be as excited about an 86 then, as I am now.

Well I am hoping for snow tonight so that I can get some sleep tomorrow. I had way to much excitement last night. I've got to make sure Shawn sees my test tonight.

Keep Andy and his family in your prayers and also the Mingle family.

1 comments:

Sheila said...

Leanne I am sooo proud of you! Hang in there girl, it will go quickly and it will be so worth!