CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Thanks To Everyone

I wanted to take this time to thank everyone who has called, sent card, and most of all kept my dad in their prayers. I am so amazed by all the out pouring of loving and kind word that me and my family have gotten this week. Dad is home and feeling pretty good, especially after some WONDERFUL Friend of mine dropped off some apple dumplings. Dad will be down for about two weeks and then he can easy back into things. Mom said that with all this attention he is getting, especially all the goodies he might not be in any hurry to get well.

I know that I am behind in blogging and will try to catch up this long weekend. My winner for the Scarecrow name was Danielle Sliger who named her Sophia. I will be posting your winning later this weekend. Thanks again for all your love and support.

1 comments:

Sheila said...

Good New!!! What are friends for, to help each other in our time of need...God bless...Have a great long weekend...
hugs
Sheila