CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 8, 2007

I NEED YOUR HELP

This is a little project that Clint and I have been working. Now is where we need your help. This lovely scarecrow needs a name. We need it by Wednesday night. If you would be interested in buying her she will be for sale Friday night at Irving Colleges Fall Festival along with others. Each class room is making one. Curtis and I have one to make also. I'll post it later. Please vote so she will have a name for the Auction.

7 comments:

Sheila said...

Leanne I am not tooo good at this but I will tell you a name and if I think of better one come back with it....How about.

Mrs. Hattie Stich-Crow,

she is a modern scarecrow she hyphenates her last name. lol Love you and I will be back to vote again...this is fun....
Sheila

ReminisceHeirlooms said...

rofl! I LOVE that she is modern Sheila!!! love that hyphenated name- ha.

I thought up... "Straw"berry Scarecrow bc of her red dress and sweet smile.

Denise Anderson said...

How about a classic like Scarlett O'Hara in Gone With The Wind. She could be Scarlett O'Crow and blow in the wind. Can you tell i'm brain dead? Maybe someone will come up with something better. Good Luck we'll see you in the morning.

Saylorsmom said...

She looks like a Mae Belle to me!! Good luck!

Unknown said...

How about Ruby in the red dress? That is what came to me and I am always up for a prize!
Have a good one!
Stacey

Unknown said...

She first reminded me of that show Mama's family with Vicky Lawrence and Carol Burnett so I vote on the name of Thelma Harper!

Sheila said...

OMG Leanne I am killing my chances but I think Tab picked the best one. "Straw"berry Scarecrow. Hey Tab maybe we could still use the hyphenated last name....lol
Hugs
Sheila