CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Meet The Ghost Family

Meet our Ghost Family, A mommy, daddy and two little ghost boys. The boys have been wanting to do a craft bad. When I was at Wal mart today I saw some little mummy windsocks and thought they were cute, but didn't want to pay $6 for something that I really didn't want. I got a brainstorm and went straight to the fabric department. We had a good time making them and putting them up. We hung the mommy and daddy on our porch and the two boys in our tree. My boys like to climb trees so I thought it would be a good place to hang them.
I had to make sure I had a mommy ghost. I made sure that she had a pink bow in her hair. We put spiderwebs around our doors to make it look spooky. It is amazing at how cheap you can make things this cute.

0 comments: