CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 6, 2009





Well the very beautiful and talented Paula Wanamaker passed this little goodie on to me and how so tickled to get it from her. If you do not know Paula you are missing out on a true treasure. Her link is Krumz on my sidebar make sure you check her out. Thank you Paula.





This award is bestowed on to blogs that are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends. They ARE NOT interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to six bloggers who must choose six more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award. I pass this award to the following lovely & charming bloggers:




Tonya Jones

Veroncia Stepien

LuLu

Heather at Live with Heather

Sheila Boyd

Tara @ Chasing After Faith

3 comments:

Tanya said...

Thank you LeAnne!!!

Gina Higgins said...

Thanks LeAnn for all the great comments on my picture's.I have a blogspot too,"ginahigginsphotocorner.blogspot.com" check it out sometime.Thanks Gina

Unknown said...

Thank you so much! Tanya had mentioned you tagged me but I was thinking it was for the ABC questions..lol. And yes I cannot wait until the day I find him peeing out in the yard. I used to babysat the sweetest boy and he witnessed a dog using the bathroom in the yard and shortly there after I found him squatting in the corner of the living room. Atleast now, I'm prepared :)
Hope you enjoy your week! Thanks again!