CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy 4th and Other Stuff



Well I will start off by saying Melissa is home and on her way to recovery. We got out yesterday and went to Haston's, but that was it she gets tired easy. She is still sore and just kinda lays around. I did her nail and toenail yesterday in the July 4th theme.



She has gotten so many card that it is unbelievable. She loves to get the mail when it comes. I had to look through all of them yesterday and she can tell you by looking at the front who each one is from. I think she got a couple new ones yesterday.
Now, I hope that everyone has a great July 4th this weekend. Maybe when all the excitement is over I will be able to post daily. We will celebrate at Fairview tomorrow. If you don't have anywhere to go come join us for games and good time.
For the Flag raising ceremonies Lauren Rubley will be singing the National Anthem. She won second place in TN got Talent. She is a very sweet girl and has a wonderful voice. Please be safe if you are traveling and have a great time.
Last but not least, Heather @ Life with Heather will be celebrating her 21st Birthday on Sunday. Yeah, Heather! Oh, to be 21 again, NOT!!! Have a great Birthday Girl.....




2 comments:

Heather said...

I'm glad Melissa is doing good!

Thank you for the birthday wish! I'm still not that excited about it for some reason, but maybe that will change today when I go spend some of Nathan's money...haha!

Tanya said...

Happy Fourth of July friend!! I am glad to here Melissa is doing well!!