CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Favorite Photograph

This week, on TUESDAY, 7/7/09, the theme is A FAVORITE PHOTOGRAPH. Post up one of your favorite photographs and a caption that tells the audience about it.



This picture was made a couple years ago at Kesey Ford one of our favorite summer hang outs. I snapped this just as we were getting ready to leave. I think they were looking at something on the bank. This picture sums up my life. The peace and tranquility at the river is my favorite place.



Click here to enter your link in the blog hop and view the entire list of entered links...

3 comments:

Karen said...

What a great photo! Thanks for sharing. Just stopping by through the blog hop to say hi.
http://www.ageorgiaangel.com/blog/?p=1120

Tanya said...

Maybe you should consider photography as a career girl!! I love this picture.. Too sweet....

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.