CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 2, 2007

A Hunting We Will Go

Last Saturday was the BIG Juvenile Hunt. That's pretty special around her with all these boys. Mom didn't get left out, I was up at 4:30 helping them all get out and ready. I almost didn't get this picture. I was told I was cutting in on hunting time. I was ready for bed again after they left.

Shawn and the boys got set up and I think Curtis slept in his chair in the blind. Clint was so excited, not long after they set up a doe came into sight and he was shaking like a leaf. That was the moment I wish I could have been there for, but that's a Dad thing. He couldn't get a clear shot. They saw a couple buck, but nothing close enough to shoot. Clint has Buck Fever now. He trying to talk his Dad into a new muzzle loader now. I can't wait to see what happens, because Shawn has been wanting a new one and this is looking like a good excuse for one.... Have a great weekend.

1 comments:

Sheila said...

woohoo looks like fun. We spent the weekend on ladies retreat (visit me to see) lol Much love
Sheila