CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 2, 2007

Another Year Older


My husband surprised me Thursday with a birthday cake. I had a great birthday. I got some really neat gifts at school, and of course some green from Mom & Dad and my Hubby too. Tab you'll be getting a call soon.
I think when we get older you tend to look back on your life and remember how wonderful it has been and how blessed you are to celebrate another year. I think that God gives you only what you can handle, even though sometimes you feel you are spinning out of control. We just have to put our trust in him and have faith.
I got a call from my Uncle Elma on Thursday morning before I left for work. That was pretty special, because he is going through some pretty tough times himself. I felt privileged that he thought of me and called to say Happy Birthday. It's not all about the hoop la, its all the little things. It's the wonderful post that people leave about you and all the friends you have made over the years and all the loved ones you've lost. It is a shame that only a few times a year we reflect on our lives. We should do it everyday and be thankful for the time the Lord has given us here. I think that with my passing birthday, I am going to concentrate on the here and now and let tomorrow worry about itself. We loose sight of things in our crazy day. We need to stop and see all the wonders that God has created for us and be thankful.
Thanks for all the Birthday wishes Girls. I love you all. Have a great day.

1 comments:

Sheila said...

Happy belated Birthday Leanne, I feel you on this one, mine is Sat. 10th another year.....lol Shawn did great job on the cake...
much love,
Sheila