CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Happy Early Thanksgiving

These were gifts for our moms at school for Thanksgiving. The kids had a ball making them. Mrs. Glenda's dad pick up these little flag/shop cloths at an auction and sent them to us to use for something.
We made these little turkeys out of the kids hands. I think this is something that parents will treasure forever. We told our parents to hang on to their dowel rods, because there was more to come.

This is the little poem we put with them. I hope they enjoy them. Mom you will be getting one of the boys. I'll be posting the others as we do them. I am still unsure of what to do for Christmas with their hands, so if you have a suggestion please let me know.

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Love love love this Leanne. You are so talented...We missed you at the craft fair yesterday (I know you were busy filling orders from last weeks Fair), just wanted you to know everyone was asking where you were...we were in desperate need of Christmas bows...lol
Hugs
Sheila

Holly said...

I love this! That is a perfect Thanksgiving present for moms and one I know they will treasure forever. You are a great teacher with soo many cute ideas. Have a great Thanksgiving.

Alison Cummins said...

Leanne,
I am catching up on some blog reading and saw that you and I have the same birthday! We Scorpios rock!! I hope you had a great one and wish you many more. I need some bows for Miss Arden. Will you be going to IC and selling any in the next couple of weeks?? If not, maybe you can send them with mom.

Happy Belated Birthday,
Alison