CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Vacation Time!!!!

What fun we had at The Wilderness in The Smokies. Guys if you are looking for some fun and relaxation this place is going to be great when it is completely finished.
The kiddie part of the water park was finished and they are hoping to have everything ready by next summer. The room were very nice and the atmosphere was great. It was a very family one.
Granny, Poppa and Sissy joined us for the trip. We all went to Gatlinburg and rode the trolley. The boys had a great time with Granny and Poppa, but when do they not.
The boys are still talking about our trip and wanting to go back soon. I am ready for school to start back and so are the boys. THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES GRANNY & POPPA, WE LOVE YOU BUNCHES......

2 comments:

~Kim~ said...

Hey, LeAnn! Looks like Clint and Curtis had a wonderful time, along witht the rest of ya! I hope you all get settled into school easily! Hey, post some pics of your classroom...I never got a chance to stop by.
~Kim~

ReminisceHeirlooms said...

Hey girlie! I have missed you so much this summer. I am glad you all had a nice trip. I hope that you have a great bunch of munchkins this fall. I will be thinking of you!
xoxoxox