CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

First Day Back

How wonderful it was today to see Mrs. Paula's smiling face. Oh, My she brought me the most wonderful, molasses cookies ever. My sweet friend sent me a happy today by way of Paula. It made my day better. To start today the boys told me I could in no way walk them into school.
Then I was told I could not set and watch them go into to school. They both told me that they were old enough to go by themselves. They think they are teenagers! I was a little sad about that, but my morning was getting better with my girls today. We had a ball today at school. Then there was Paula with the most beautiful box of cookies and by the way Paula green is my favorite color, bonus points for you. When she told me what kind was in the box my mood was pumped up a million.
Well of course when I pick the boys up today they saw my box and started asking questions. I told them that the happy in the box was only for boys who let their mom walk them into school on the first day. Well you know me I caved and they devoured the cookies to. I did what I ask my kids in class to do, I shared. The boys love their teachers this year. Clint has Mr. Chris Hobbs, which this is his first year and Clint was ready and waiting to go to school at 6:10 this morning. Curtis has Mrs. Linda Wanamaker and we are looking for a great year from both. My little sister (Melissa) started the High School today and had a great day. She said that she even made some new friends. Now mom can rest easy (lol).
I hope tomorrow goes well I have 8 boys to phase. I have a great class with lots of willing parents this year. I miss my class from last year and want to see pics, so make sure you email me pic of your first day. I love all my past and present kiddo's. I hope everyone has a great year.

1 comments:

~Kim~ said...

Hope you are having a great time at school so far! Looks like Clint and Curtis enjoyed Mrs. Paula's goodies, too! What a great "happy" you recieved. Alex really misses you! Tomorrow is his first phase~in day....I am sad!!! lol....check out his {and Kali's} pics!

http://ourfabfour.blogspot.com/

~Kim~