CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Its almost Friday and we need to laugh.

OK here are a couple to laugh at. Although I know a couple of people who might think this first one is not to funny. This could be me in a few years without my glasses.


And this one is me for sure. I find I am looking for things that was just in my hand. I hope everyone has a great weekend and go PIONEERS..
Just a quick shout out for the Middle School Pioneers on Tuesday. Way to Go boys......

2 comments:

ReminisceHeirlooms said...

Have a great weekend. Sending some sunshine your way.

Becky said...

Thanks you! I know in my head that Torie is just fine there-that was just the very first time that I couldn't do anything...even when she was in vandy nicu recovering from open heart surgery-i was there by her bed. I can't believe how helpless I felt! Of course she was doing better the next day! I love picking her up, she is always smiling! O I have been meaning to tell you that she loves your frogs! lol. her very first lovey was a frog we named Mr Frog-which she still has today in her room! Torie also like ms ashley-she told me the first wk she was there! thanks for the reassurance!