CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 11, 2007

My Six

I have been tagged by Annett at Toadliy Handmade Cards for this meme. I'm to tell 6 of my habits or things about me, and post the rules to the game.

* The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
* Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.* At the end of the post, the player then tags people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

My Six:
1. When I get mad or really upset I cry.
2. My spelling is the worst. I am sure some of you have noticed it in my posting.
3. I love to set and watch old reruns of Mamma's Family, Fresh Prince of Bel air and Good Times.
4. The first thing I notice in a person is their smile. My husband has a beautiful smile.
5. My bedroom is done in Real Tree Camouflage. Hey it was a trade off for a new living room group.
6. I like to sneak in before I get the boys up and just sit on their beds and watch them sleep. They grow up so fast.

Now I am tagging Holly Sizemore and Holly Hodges.

0 comments: